Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome to My World

My biggest passion is to show anyone who wants to see and listen, something new that they may have never known before. I have been thinking about starting ths blog for over a week now. My friend Jennifer and I text names and ideas back and forth several times, before I finally decided on the one chosen.
Being a mom to preschoolers makes you say things and do things that to an outsider would seem odd. That's me. I was racking my brain on how to bring my love of gardening and parenting together in one name. Obvisously I live in the country so that word was a given. The second, well being a mom is in every way the same as being a gardener. We plant the seeds, we pray that they make it through the difficult time of growing in the hidden spaces, before we even get a chance to see them. We also water, tend a healthy environment for them to grow up, and make sure they don't have anything to hinder them from being what God created them to be. If we do our best to care for those tiny little seeds we will see the fruits of our labor fill bushel baskets during every harvest season. Some harvests are smaller than others. Unexpected conditions come our way. We try everything in our power to proctect them, however the seedlings can get damaged. From that point on they take even more care.
My husband and I take each day at a time. Some days the weather brings in storms that only God can shelter us from. Every time that has happened He has always given us a rainbow on the other side. We love being the gardeners to the tiny seedlings he gave us.

1 comments:

I'm looking forward to coming here and reading your blog!
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...